Connect people with the information they need to help them excel in their Salesforce-driven business processes every day.
No switching about between applications to work with documents from different sources such as Salesforce, ERP, SharePoint, File Shares, Outlook, Office and Teams.
Conveniently get the information you need from within your favorite application.
- Make business critical documents that originate outside of Salesforce available to Salesforce users in the right process context
- Enable your Salesforce-driven business processes by connecting people with the content they need, no matter the origin of the content
- Overcome organisational and technical boundaries and ensure that information is available where it is needed
- Provide one central, strategic hub for information and collaboration
- Leverage SharePoint‘s records management and retention policies to keep your Salesforce documents safe
Your Key Benefits
Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Access process-relevant information instantly without wasting time on searching or switching applications
- Easy to understand navigation organised by familiar topics and processes such as customers, vendors, leads, opportunities, cases, orders and projects
- Content effortlessly made available to co-workers thanks to auto-archiving, drag & drop and auto-metadata tagging
- Use SharePoint collaboration and document management capabilities directly from within Salesforce
- Connect people with relevant information in all your Salesforce-driven business processes, no matter the origin
- Make Salesforce content available in SharePoint, Outlook and Teams for users not using Salesforce
- Use SharePoint to manage and keep all business-critical Salesforce content, no need for another ECM system any more
- Save a significant amount of time managing, storing, editing, sharing and finding content
- Streamline and automate business processes by harnessing workflow solutions available for SharePoint and Salesforce
- Comply with regulations & standards such as tax regulations, GDPR and ISO
- Automatic archiving of Salesforce inbound & outbound documents
- SharePoint as central point for information governance and records management