Let users work in their comfort zones
Connecting people with relevant information in all your SAP-driven business processes; is that what you are after?
Our solutions – ecspand in combination with d.velop archivelink for SAP – make SAP content available in SharePoint and the other way round. Now users can decide where they feel most comfortable to work every day; be it SAP, SharePoint or both applications.
SAP and SharePoint contents are technically stored in one strategic place; in SharePoint. This allows for a high level of governance and avoids redundant copies.
Improved processes in SAP
Working in SAP users can now access content residing in SharePoint without leaving SAP GUI.
All required information to accomplish a business process in SAP is instantly available:
- Documents can be shared, edited and managed without leaving the current context in SAP
- Straightforward collaboration and workflows with employees without access to SAP
- Organisational boundaries are dissolved and information can easily flow
SharePoint as strategic place for information
Only about 30% of the workstations in organisations using SAP have a SAP GUI installed.
ecspand makes SAP content available to a broader audience in SharePoint.
- Reinforce SharePoint as central strategic place for information and collaboration
- Manage, store, edit, share and find content deriving from SAP
- Digital workflows to support business processes in SAP
- Connect SAP business objects and processes with SharePoint information objects and sites
- SAP outbound and inbound (such as scans, emails) documents available in SharePoint
- Use of the same business object information (master & meta data) on e.g. customers, vendors, orders, projects, employees in SharePoint