Unlock more potential from SAP ECC & S/4HANA by connecting business-critical content with Microsoft SharePoint, Outlook and Office
On one hand we believe that your investment and trust in SAP, the market leader for enterprise application software, is absolutely the right decision to stay ahead of an ever faster changing economy. On the other hand, Microsoft® SharePoint is the predominant platform for information management, collaboration and intranet.
Organisations using both applications as key success factors will benefit even more from their investment into them. Time to connect information silos!
- Make business critical documents that originate outside of SAP available to SAP users in the appropriate business context
- Enable your SAP-driven business processes by connecting people with the content they need, no matter the origin
- Overcome organisational boundaries and ensure that information is available where it is needed
- Reinforce SharePoint as the central, strategic hub for information and collaboration
- Use SharePoint‘s records management and retention policies for your SAP documents